DBM Mission Statement
The Distribution Business Management Association provides think tank forums between business and academia that seek solutions to the pressing issues facing today’s and tomorrow’s supply chain and logistics executives.
DBM Core Values
DBM operates with an essential and enduring set of core values that help define the Association. Excellence in Education, Shared Commitment to our Industry and Integrity in all our Endeavors form the foundation that guides our decisions and actions.
DBM Exists to:
- Create educational executive forums, such as the Supply Chain Leaders in Action Program. SCLA Fast Facts >>>
- Unite the world’s universities and businesses in advancing the study global logistics and supply chain strategies by producing the SCLA Program. Specialist Diploma >>> and SCLA Certificate of Advanced Education >>>
- Produce the Distribution Business Management Journal, a unique publication that brings together the foremost thinkers from industry and academia to provide readers with the latest information on trends and developments in distribution and supply chain management. Educators Overview >>> and DBM Journal >>>
- Involve world business leaders in our mission through our Supply Chain Leader's in Action program. SCLA Attendees >>>
- Award annually one company that has shown excellence in reverse logistics and supply chain strategies with the Circle of Excellence Award. COE Award >>>
- Operate as a unique think tank that originates trends and innovations in the areas of supply chain and global operations. SCLA Overview >>>
DBM Antit-trust Statement
Adherance to Anti-trust Laws